A set of 3 double ended tools, each used for a wide range of projects and techniques.
1. Use the Needle End Pointer to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns.
2. Use the Stamp End for added detail.
3. Use blunt Point for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay.
4. Use Ball End to make indentations, concave forms and to create curled or wavy edges.
5. Use Knife End to create lines, patterns and cut clay.
6. Use Flat End for smoothing, blending and adding patterns and details to clay.